Even Your Wardrobe Can Be Cozy
September 15, 2020
Picture this: you finally bought your favorite dress or just a new piece to your outfit and...you hide it in that dark, closed wardrobe. No way! Not anymore. It's finally time to show off your pretty collection with the help of an opened clothing rack or a new opened wardrobe.
1. Choose Your Color Palette Choosing a color palette is essential when you create your opened wardrobe. For Spring and Summer you can go with lighter shades, colors and textures. Warmer, darker palette with knitted, heavy materials goes better in Fall and Winter season. In case you can't decide on one color palette, organize your clothes by color to create harmonic vibes.
2. Hang Your Fav Accessories After you're finished with hanging your chosen pieces to the rack, next step is adding your precious accessories to the side. Here you can think of your boho straw hats, your beloved bags, pretty scarves or even your sporty laced shoes.
3. Use Baskets & Boxes When it comes to storage, it's best to use natural baskets and boxes for the boho-aesthetic-cozy atmosphere. Materials like rattan or wooden are cute, good for the environment and very very trendy.
4. Keep It Organized Note that adding too many pieces to your opened wardrobe can be too much, and it gives quite a messy impression. You definitely do not want to overwhelm your clothing rack so just keep it light and minimal.
5. Hang Magical Lights Okay, here's where it gets more interesting. To make your new favorite spot real cozy, you can't miss the importance of soft light. Fairy lights or a bulb lamp can be a perfect choice to hang on your rack.
6. Place A Luxurious Mirror A pretty mirror next to your wardrobe is essential plus it is a cute decor element. Having a mirror around, you can instantly check yourself out in your outfits and it definitely radiates enormous cozy vibes.
7. Throw A Cozy Carpet Trust me on this! A small throw rug or furry carpet under your rack is always a good idea, inviting and so cozy.
8. Add Some Plants Or Dried Flowers Put refreshing house plants in cute pots or baskets and place them around to get a more alive effect. If you're a fan of bohemian style, you can use those cute and trendy macrame plant hangers. A bunch of pampas grass or a bouquet of dried flowers can also do wonders.
9. Hang Inspiring Photos Around Decorating the wall with inspiring art around the opened wardrobe is my 9th tip to create a more personal and creative corner that you're going to LOVE.
10. Admire The Result Don't forget to take a moment ( and a photo to inspire others ) and just enjoy the view. ;)